Finance Administrative Officer
Band C – £18,426 - £22,462 p.a. (Pro rata)
Incremental progression is dependent on performance
Term Time Only – 12 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Hours to be worked over 2 days over a Monday, Thursday or Friday
(there is flexibility with times but not with the days worked)
Required for September 2019
Forest Oak and Merstone are looking to appoint a Finance Administrative Officer to support our Finance team. We are looking for someone who has expertise in this role or someone who has relevant experience in administration and is willing to learn and develop in this role. Excellent organisational skills and an attention to detail are essential.
Forest Oak and Merstone are all age special schools for pupils with Learning Disabilities in North Solihull. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our outstanding team.
Our schools are:
• “an outstanding school” (Ofsted)
• on a campus of 3 schools
• in a purpose built eco friendly building, richly resourced with ICT
We are offering a school community:
• where pupils enjoy learning and value their relationships with us;
• where staff are passionate about enabling all pupils to achieve beyond expectation;
• where together we make a creative, dynamic team, proud to overcome challenges and celebrate each individual’s achievements.
Would you like to be part our team? To find out more, through an informal chat or visit, please contact Anna Stevens at the school 0121 717 0088.
Forest Oak and Merstone School are committed to safeguarding children and applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs. An application pack is attached to this advert.
Closing date: 17 June 2019 at 12 noon
Interview: w/c 24 June 2019