To make a calming jar you will need:
a jar/ or empty plastic bottle
food colouring or water colour paint
glitter/sequins or beads
1. Half fill your jar or bottle with cold water from the tap.
2. Add a small amount of food colouring. If you don't have any food colouring you can use water colour paint. Wet the paint then keep dipping your paint brush in the water until the water turns the colour you would like it to be.
3. Add glitter to the water. You can also add sequins or beads depending what you have at home.
4. Fill the jar or bottle with more cold water until the jar or bottle is full.
5. Put the lid on tightly. You could put cellotape around your bottle lid if you want to make sure it won't leak.
Your calming jar/bottle is now complete. Shake your bottle/ jar and watch the calming colours.